New Patients appointments can only be made by calling (603)828-7477.
If you are a new patient, please read the information below and follow these easy steps to set up your first appointment:
1. Call to schedule your appointment and phone consult:
Due to new COVID-19 procedures, new patient consultations will be done via phone before coming in to your first appointment.
2. Download new patient forms:
Please download and fill out *both* forms below, and bring them with you to your first visit. If you do not have access to a printer, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your first appointment time. We run extremely on time, so unfortunately, if paperwork is not filled out at the time of your scheduled appointment, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
3. Directions: Please click HERE for directions, a picture of the building, and a parking map, as there is NO outdoor signage at this location.
4. What to wear/bring: Please try to wear loose, comfortable clothing as we will usually need to have you roll your pants to your knees, and your shirt sleeves to your elbows. Feel free to bring headphones with your own music/meditation or an eye mask, and we have earplugs available if necessary as well. Please have your cellphone turned off or on silent when you arrive. We are currently not supplying blankets to cover patients during treatments, so we ask that you please bring one with you.
5. Please review the new COVID-19 procedures and policies HERE
104 Congress St. Suite 403 Portsmouth, NH 03801 (603) 828-7477