COVID-19 Updated Clinic Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines
I look forward to once again being able to safely offer services with new guidelines and extra safety protocols in place. However, a lot has changed, so please take the time to read this before making an appointment and once again before your arrival to the clinic. If you have any questions, please call (603) 828-7477.
As you'll notice, there will be fewer days and hours available for appointments as we all settle into the groove of new policies and procedures. The hope is to later expand the schedule as local health and safety guidelines - and demand - allows.
As of now, but due to change, the schedule will be as follows:
Mon 2-7 Tues 2-7 Wed 2-7 Th 9-2
Unfortunately, for this first time in 10 years, I will need to adjust the sliding scale fees. We are only allowed to operate at half capacity with limited hours, and new additional expenses. If you are unable to meet these changes, please reach out to me.
The new sliding scale fees will be:
$35-50 for returning patients
$45-60 for new patients.
Please schedule your appointments online through Schedulicity. If you need help making appointments, please call 603-828-7477.
***I WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ANY WALK-INS, SO PLEASE PLEASE SCHEDULE ONLINE OR CALL.***
Please DO NOT schedule an appointment if you've been in contact with someone with COVID-19, traveled within the last 14 days, or are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- * Fever/chills
- * Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, cough
- * Fatigue
- * Muscle or body aches
- * Headache
- * New loss of taste or smell
- * Sore throat
- * Congestion or runny nose
- * Nausea or vomiting
- * Diarrhea
- * Unexplained rash
***Please note: While PCA will be conducting strict safety procedures, it is at your discretion to make an appointment at this time if you are immune-compromised or over the age of 65.
- Please arrive on time (within 2 min of your appointment time) at the clinic suite door, and I will be there to welcome you inside. Please give 6 ft. of room to anyone exiting when at the entrance.
- Arriving on time is very crucial in order to allow the clinic to stay in compliance with CDC and state protocols and for things to run smoothly.
- Practitioner and patients MUST have a mask on before entering. This is non-negotiable and required in order to be open. Masks must be worn the entire time you are inside the clinic. If you don't bring a mask, you can purchase one at the clinic.
- Please sanitize your hands at the station at the suite door before entering.
- Once inside, we will go through a pre-screening together for all known symptoms of COVID-19 and do a temperature check.
- Payments will be done BEFORE entering the treatment room. We kindly ask that you place cash or check in the payment box, but you can also use a CC through PCA's Paypal. How to do this: You can download the Paypal app to your smartphone, create an account, and sign in. There will be a QR Paypal code to scan at the clinic, where you can easily make payments. If you need help setting up an account, please let me know. FSA or HSA are also accepted at the clinic.
- Bathrooms are open, but please try to plan ahead if you can.
- To minimize everyone's contact with high-touch surfaces, water will only be available upon request.
- Keep your shoes and all belongings on until you are seated in the treatment room.
- Before entering the treatment room, you will sanitize your hands again.
INSIDE THE TREATMENT ROOM:
- Please only choose the available recliners (half will be blocked off in order to maintain physical-distancing requirements).
- On each recliner will be a vinyl covering that is disinfected after every patient as well as a clean sheet over that. You are more than welcome to bring your own sheet.
- There will NOT be blankets available for use, so please bring your own blanket(s) to cover up with during your treatment.
- There will be a plastic sanitized bin beside your chair to place your belongings. Please try to limit the amount of belongings you bring with you. Leave unnecessary items in your car or at home.
- Please try to keep recliner-side check-ins concise and brief to limit the amount of time needed for close proximity between patient and practitioner.
- *** For now, we are limiting everyone's rest to 1 hr. This will ensure that we're in compliance with the physical-distancing recommendations issued by the CDC and the State of NH.
- More doors will be propped open, so the treatment room may be a little noisier than usual. Please bring in earplugs or headphones from home if you wish.
- You must keep your mask on while you rest. If it moves or falls off during your treatment, I will have to wake you up to have you put it back in place.
Safety measures to keep you safe:
- Daily temperature checks and COVID-19 pre-screening for the practitioner and patients for any known COVID-19 symptoms and following recommended social-distancing guidelines.
- Extensive and ongoing cleaning and sanitizing of the clinic, following the CDC guidelines.
- Limiting appointments to ensure physical-distancing.
- Requiring masks at all times for practitioner and patients. If you don't have a mask, you can purchase one at the clinic.
- Closed waiting room and physical-distancing between treatment room chairs of at least 6 ft+.
- Medical grade HEPA air purifier in the treatment room.
- Following the latest recommendations from public health and infectious disease experts. Our policies may change as new information emerges. Know that PCA is committed to providing the safest environment possible for its patients.
Please reach out with any questions by calling (603) 828-7477. Our safety is my top priority, and together we can work to keep the flow of the clinic organized and running smoothly. Please be patient and kind as we all adjust to these new procedures.
Live Links to Resources:
Corona Virus Symptoms and Resources from the CDC
How COVID-19 Spreads
COVID-19 Screening Tool
NHPR, NH Case Tracker
104 Congress St. Suite 403 Portsmouth, NH 03801 (603) 828-7477